Thursday, July 14, 2011

OMG Harry Potter

I can't even take it.  I am sooooooooo excited for this movie.  Like I die a little bit every time I see a trailer and I am staying up tonight and trying so hard to watch and pay attention to the first part, but I've also been on the computer.  So I haven't paid as much attention as I would have liked.  Oh well.  I had a great night playing games with the teens and then continuing to play dominion afterwards with some of my good friends.  And we talked about harry potter.  And what we were wearing to the premiere.  And how early people were getting to the theater.  I'm just so indescribably excited.

You all know I am wearing my hand knit weasley sweater, and I will have the wand my aunt got me at hp world on hand of course.  The folks here however are going to make tshirts they decided.  And where did they get the idea for the shirts?  From this video.  Watch it.  It's a laugh.




So funny, right?  And my dear friend Julie has a special line of her own for hufflepuffs.  If you're looking for her at the midnight showing, she's the girl wearing the shirt that says "My mom offered me pudding once...I'm a hufflepuff."  I love my friends and harry potter.  And at this time tomorrow, I will be watching the final harry potter movie.  I. Can't. Wait.

1 comment: