Monday, February 20, 2012

poor neglected blog

Right now all updates are going to my study abroad blog because everything has to do with being in spain and my other various travels.  But this quote belongs here and is exactly the kind of thing I need to be reminded of every now and then.



“May today there be peace within. 

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. 

May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. 

May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. 

May you be content knowing you are a child of God. 

Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. 

It is there for each and every one of us." 


― St. Thérèse de Lisieux




My other favorite reminder of late was a little souvenir I picked up in Madrid.  I don't really know who the saint is, and I don't know why here picture is attached to a tree stump...but the quote is still a powerful reminder and something I need to keep in mind as I continue on my life journey.


lo que dios quiera
cuando dios quiera
como dios quiera


what God wants
when God wants
how God wants

No comments:

Post a Comment