Sunday, June 12, 2011

thinking about the future...

...instead of thinking about the now.

I wonder if anyone else has this problem.  I feel like sometimes I get so caught up in dreaming about the way I want my life to be someday that I neglect to start taking the steps to get to that one day some day in the future dream come true vision of myself.

33 days of my summer gone.  Still no job.  But I'm babysitting tomorrow. Better than nothing I suppose.

My grandma made chocolate chip cookies yesterday.  They are soooo delicious!

My cousin's dance recital was yesterday and it is amazing how great she is and how much she just loves dancing.  She may be one of the youngest and smallest whenever she is up on stage, but she's also one of the best.  Amazing the talent a 10 year old can have.

The cubs lost again today.  Surprise Surprise.

The nkotbsb concert is saturday and I'm sure it's going to be lots of fun.  But the best part will be seeing my bff Katy for the first time in weeks! So excited!

Hopefully we get our trip to florida for the harry potter movie planned soon.  I can't wait for that either. So so so excited!!

Basically that's my life right now.  Pretty simple.  Pretty boring.  Oh well.  I guess I'll keep waiting for something to happen, some opportunity to come up.  Some day I'll know what I'm supposed to be doing.  I'll find something to inspire and motivate me.  And in the meantime I should try taking the steps that I know will bring me closer to the person I would like to be.  The future me that I want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment