Who came up with this idea? That students need to write huge papers at the end of the semester. I'm not really a fan. I hate writing papers. Especially when they exceed the length of about 2 or 3 pages. Especially when they aren't in english. Frustration.
I'm just hardly motivated enough to do my regular day to day homework. So it's doubly hard to try and make myself sit down and do research and write papers on top of my everyday work. There are just so many things I'd rather be doing.
These papers sure are making it hard to look forward to Thanksgiving break. I mean I want the days to rush by so that I can go home, but at the same time I want time to slow down so that I do not feel so rushed writing these papers. I mean, it's my own fault for leaving them to the last minute like always, but still. I just wish they were do like the friday after we get back or even the monday after that friday. That way I would have some time to work on them after break, but no such luck.
It's just hard knowing that the due date is like 2 weeks away, but I want to have them at least mostly done by break because, let's face it, I'm not going to work on them over break. It just won't happen. My brain just doesn't believe in the due dates I give myself. It knows that I'm just trying to trick it and that I actually have more time than I'm saying I do. I hate that. But that's just me. I do everything at the last minute. It's worked out so far I guess...
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment