Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Rainy Days

Again, there was a long list of things I was going to do today.  Again, I have yet to do any of them.  I did get a start on my contribution to bck 15 though, which has to count for something, right?  But seriously, I was going to get up at like 9ish, start my laundry, be done with laundry by 11 so I could go grab lunch from the grab n go and then I was going to spend all afternoon studying for my spanish test tomorrow and and trying to get some work done on my papers.  Darn rain.  That's right.  I blame it all on the weather.  I just don't think it's possible to be productive on rainy days.  Unless what you're hoping to accomplish is a nap.  Or reading a good (noneducational) book.  But neither of those things was on my to do list.  So it was just one of those unproductive rainy days.  I'll try again tomorrow when there are (hopefully) sunny skies.

No comments:

Post a Comment