Monday, May 16, 2011

Living in the Moment

I know it's been a long time since I posted anything and it certainly isn't because nothing has been going on.  A lot has been happening, a lot that I want to hold onto and remember.  But I think I have decided that I don't need to try to recap it all here.  I just enjoyed being able to live in these moments and enjoy them while they lasted.

I've been home for almost a week now.  I've been to steak'n'shake 3 times, had a classy lunch date, visited u-high and seen lifeteen people.  I've been to adoration and mass, even daily mass this morning at 7, and Katy and I have watched a handful of movies.  We're also hard at work on her sweater which we hope to finish, or at least get the majority finished, before she leaves for totus tuus.

It's been crazy, but it's been fun.  I wouldn't change a thing...well maybe...no I wouldn't change a thing.  I love friends and home and simply living in the moment.  No worries right now, just taking things day by day.  Well there's always some worries I suppose but I'm not going to let them bother me now.  Living in the moment, that's a new philosophy I'm gonna try.

No comments:

Post a Comment