Monday, August 22, 2011

back at bc

Well today was move in day.  Day 1 of year 2.  Thoughts on the day?  I like new buildings a lot better than old ones.  I'm pretty sure there is mold growing inside like every inch of McDonald. NBD.  We'll see how the allergies like that.  Moved all my stuff in.  It fit surprisingly.  Had to buy some more stuff though.  So I don't now how I will ever get it all back home.  NBD.  Um... let's see.  Other than the building being a moldy oldy, I think the suite has turned out ok.  The room looks better with my colorful bedspread and crates and fun pictures on the wall.  Nothing a little cubs and gryffindor decor can't fix, right?  I'm going to miss home a lot, a lot, a lot.  I really like it back in normal, bloomington, whichever.  But I'm determined to make the best of this year.  And hopefully the second part of this year I will get to spend in lovely Florence, Italy!  Prayers that the whole study abroad thing goes as planned!  And speaking of prayers, I have a feeling a lot of time is going to be spent in the adoration chapel and mary grotto this semester.  A lot of time praying for God to show me, for me to understand what God wants me to do with my life and where I should go from here.  I've got a lot of questions.  So here's hoping that prayer and trust and patiently waiting will lead me to know and understand where I'm supposed to be and what I'm supposed to be doing.  Let sophomore year begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment