Sunday, October 2, 2011
still tired
I'm tired all the time now. Hence, this will not be a very long post. I was going to write something about family weekend and what fun it was and how it was too short and how wonderful the movie courageous was and everyone should go see it and bring lots of tissues (like seriously I cried almost the whole time, tears running down my face crying) how I ate very well and now I miss my abs of steel and buns of steel videos...but I'm just too tired. And I have a lot of reading to do. So I'm going to try to start getting all of this homework that never goes away done a little earlier at night so I can get more sleep. I'm also going to start taking some vitamins. Hopefully this will help. If not, I don't know what I'm going to do. I guess I have my dove dark chocolates...caffeine would solve the problem, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment