I keep thinking about how behind I am in reading for chemistry and how we have to write a paper in that class by the end of the semester...
I keep thinking about how I never read sociology anymore and haven't done as well on the last couple quizzes (ditto for chemistry) and I have to write two small and really just tedious papers in this class...
I keep thinking about how I don't even have topics for my spanish papers yet and how I just keep avoiding going in and asking my professors for some help and guidance...
I keep thinking about Spain and how I'm going to be there next semester...
I keep thinking about all the things I will have to do to prepare for Spain...
I keep thinking about how I need to make money to pay for things in Spain. And once I come home I will need to make money to rebuild all of my life's savings that I spent in a semester abroad...
I keep thinking about meeting with my advisor and declaring my spanish major. I wonder how registering for classes will work next semester when I am abroad...
There's a whole lot of thinking going on in my head. But you know how a lot of this thinking has to do with some papers that aren't going to write themeselves? Well, I'm certainly doing a whole lot of thinking about them. But that hasn't led to any action thus far.
Because all I really want to do is sleep, and read a good book, and daydream about Spain.
No comments:
Post a Comment