Thursday, April 28, 2011

two times the fun

The best thing about pinkeye?  It's super contagious!  Especially to yourself...my right eye gave it to my left eye last night.  Awesome, right?  Nothing like waking up with your eyes glued shut and crusted over.  If this sounds really gross, that's because it is.  Luckily my right eye has stopped oozing for the most part.  It's just super swollen.  And my left eye isn't nearly as bad as the right one was.  Plus I can use the same little bottle of eyedrops for both eyes so I don't need to find a way to walmart again.  Now I just have to finish a paper while in this condition.  No big deal.  Wish me luck.  Might be time to ask for prayers from St. Jude?

2 comments:

  1. My eyes actually look much better now than they did earlier. Apparently the eyedrops are working. They are super itchy right now but I'm pretty sure that's a sign of healing. I just hope nobody else gets it from me. Especially my friend Emily who I was around a lot on Wednesday before I realized that I actually had pinkeye and Laura who lives with me. I think I've been pretty good about not touching my eyes and if I do washing my hands right after. And it's not an air borne thing. And I've been using the eyedrops for over 24 hours now anyway. And this paper would still suck even if I wasn't sick. Might be my first all-nighter tonight...

    ReplyDelete