I feel like I blink and the weekend is over. It was a relaxing one where I didn't do much of anything though I'm sure I'm going to regret not trying to get ahead with the busyness of the next couple weeks. We filmed the first part of our psychoed video last night and I think it went pretty well for a first attempt. The whole thing is kind of improvised and trying to see how long we can keep a straight face. The excitement of last night was our old fashioned attire, including Leah in a fabulously awful denim dress. And I just got back from lab where we looked at a bunch of weird stuff in jars as examples of lots of different phyla. That basically sums up the last 48 hours or so.
This morning I got the letter saying I didn't get a ministry leader position, but I'm really ok with it. I'm planning on being abroad for second semester next year anyway so keeping it simple and just trying to get through chemistry will probably be all I can handle. I'm sure God has other plans in mind as for how I can fill my time. And I'm really excited to see if anyone I know gets any positions, in ministry or roc leaders or ra's, and I'll be totally excited for them and praying that they take their new responsibilities seriously and that they use these opportunities to live according to God's will and lead others by their good example.
Oh and my bean plant got turned in today. He made it there alive in spite of the wind. And he was the best looking bean plant in my section of the lab I do believe. Thanks St. Fiacre.
No comments:
Post a Comment