So I guess it's been awhile since I last wrote. Now spring break has started and I am actually at Vanderbilt with Katy. Definitely different from Benedictine. It's so big and spread out and really that's all I say from my 2 and a half hours or so that I have spent here. But I'm sure I'm going to have a crazy day and a half here.
The first thing we did was say compline with her vandy catholic friends which was cool and then the girls said the 30 day st joseph prayer for our future husbands. And now I am just hanging in the room with Alex while Katy takes a shower. They like to tell embarrassing stories about each other when the other is now around so there is perpetual entertainment.
I feel like I should talk about what has happened in the last week when I didn't write at all, but I can't think of what to say. I got my ministry app finished and turned in and signed up for an interview (thurs at 11:15 hopefully I won't forget) My class weren't too bad this week so there wasn't much stress there. It was foreign language education week so we went to a spanish movie which was kind of really scandalous. There was also the big potluck which was fantastic and delicious. I have never had so much food on my plate at one time.
Katy came and visited on ash wednesday. Oh yeah all school mass was awesome like usual. It was packed and the music was great. And then Katy got there and she and Maggie and Joey and I had a good time catching up. We got to show her the lovely Benedictine campus. And she came to adoration at 1am with us. So that was cool. Really not much happened that is worth mentioning. But oh well. I will try to update more regularly this week but no promises.
No comments:
Post a Comment