While I'm procrastinating, I figured I would write about it. The thing is, I know I have work to do and I know that I will regret not doing it when tomorrow comes around, but I still can't make myself buckle down and get to work. Why is that? I really like the idea of this quote from Thomas Jefferson. "Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing." It's a wonderful idea and I wish I could make it a reality, but it just hasn't happened yet. So while I lose some time I don't really have let's freak out for a minute about the next couple days and weeks of my life all the way up to where I hope to be a year from now.
So Friday I have a biology test. Haven't started studying yet. No big deal. On Monday I have a paper due which I need to have done by saturday at 3 so that my professor will comment on it so I can fix it for monday. That's her deadline. Mine is tomorrow at midnight. Haven't started it yet. No big deal. Freshman register on Friday. One of the classes I wanted is already full and another one and my backup are really close to full. So I'm not entirely sure what classes I will be in next semester. No big deal. I need to do laundry and all these other things tomorrow, Thursday my productive day, but we are filming for our movie project thing in psychoed tomorrow at 4 and then I have bible study at 8. No big deal.
On a positive note, my history class is cancelled friday so I'm pretty pumped about either getting some extra sleep or some time to study for my bio test the next hour or most likely obsessively check my email til I get something from my advisor so that I can see if I need to pick out some random class to take if all the ones I want are full. The unfortunate thing is that all of my fall back options are during the same times as the classes I pretty much know for sure that I will get into.
Stress! Oh well. Whatever happens happens. And the procrastination aspect is my own fault. I could have started my paper and studying days ago. Oh well. Nothing like the pressuring of a deadline to give you some motivation. Do you think I'll be productive for the next hour and a half?
me neither...
No comments:
Post a Comment