Wednesday, March 23, 2011

a beautiful tuesday in atchison

The weather was really nice again today.  It was cloudy this morning and windy all day, especially during spanish.  We had to close the windows because our papers were getting blown all over the room.  But after that it got really sunny and nice.  I talked to my advisor today about classes for the fall and I think we have everything figured out.  So hopefully I will get into all of the classes we talked about when she registers freshmen a week from friday.  Other than that I haven't done much.  I did kind of teach my dad to use skype today but he's still struggling.  We will see how that goes.  Hopefully I won't be up all night as part of his webcam experiments.  These posts have been really boring lately.  Maybe tomorrow will bring some inspiration or motivation...

Oh found out today we have to keep our bean plants for couple more weeks even though our professor said we would probably turn them in today.  So that will be interesting.  We'll see how much longer he can stand up straight without support.  He is over 16 inches tall now!  And he's got two little bean pod things and lots of flowers.  It's pretty cool.  That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment