I apologize for my post last night. I don't know what is going on in my life right now. But things are much better today. I just went to mass and feel so much better about oh I don't know, everything! It's amazing what the sacraments can do. I am also still glowing after my lovely group rosary skype date with my favorite people and best friends as well as mass. Plus I have adoration tonight/tomorrow morning and I'm just really looking forward to it. I just feel a lot better as of late and it's definitely due to increased amount of time spent in prayer.
I took my biology test this morning...oh my goodness I think midterm grades are up! They are, 4 A's and 1 B+, darn logic and nature. I'm trying. I just honestly don't have anything to contribute to discuss. It is not in my nature to question nor to argue. I accept will just accept what you tell me, especially if you're my professor, and then repeat back that information in various assignments and exams. Maybe not the best attitude, but it's worked for me so far. Oh well I shouldn't be complaining. That's pretty good.
Now I know I should be doing logic and nature instead of reading my lovely Nicholas Sparks novel, but I just want a night off after the whirlwind of a day I had yesterday. I promise I will catch up tomorrow.
I'll be praying for you at adoration tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment