I'm to the point now where I wake up every monday wondering if it is friday yet. I'm pretty sure time speeds up over the weekend because they go by waaaay too fast for my liking. But for a monday it was a pretty good day. I mean I almost fell asleep in history and I had to start chewing gum half way through biology so that I would have something to do that might prevent me from falling asleep. It was a major struggle. But psychoed always wakes me up and our group worked well together today and I do have a ride to ahs for movie making class tomorrow night and the time was changed so instead of being occupied from 6:45-9 and then rushing back for bcls at 9:30, the class is just 6-7:30 and then we have plenty of time to get to the leadership seminar. Logic and nature was terrible as usual, my question today was do things ever start existing? Well heck if I know. By the end of it I was more willing to believe all the greek myth explanations for the world rather than these pre socratic people. They're ridiculous. I chilled when I got back to the room and read some more of true believer, my new nicholas sparks book, and constantly refreshed my phone and the cubs website for updates on their second spring training. They lost again but not quite as epically. Maybe they are just getting it out of their system early? Hopefully? Well I can dream. Then after dinner, they had pasta which was a nice treat, I actually got my biology done, the lab binder and lab report anyway. Played cards and went to mass. I really like the 8th week of ordinary time I have decided, it's sad that it gets left out so often. Which reminds me I need to start thinking about what I am going to do for lent...
After mass I came back to my room and thought I was free until I remembered I had a biology worksheet. It was awful and I don't know if anything I did is right and to top it all off we are being tested on this information on wednesday. Bring on the panic attack. Prayers are greatly appreciated this week. St. Joseph of Cupertino pray for us. St. Thomas Aquinas pray for us.
I just need to make it through wednesday. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment