Thursday, September 1, 2011

a day that starts and ends with a workout

How often does that happen?  I have my weight training class on thursday mornings so I got up early, not very willingly but I made it to class on time, and headed over to the amino center weight room.  Today we just did a plank circuit and an abs circuit and he showed us how to do the rest of the workouts that will make up our daily program.  Not a lot but I think I still might feel it in my abs tomorrow.  Then throughout the day I fought against exhaustion.  Went to chem lab which was dumb, ate lunch at the caf for once (and they had lasagna and tater tots! score!) and then talked to my grandma for a super long time.  Did spanish mystics (kinda did spanish mystics) decided I'd rather do some pleasure reading until I met some girls for dinner at the mci.  After that, which took even longer than it usually does, which is a really really long time, we had to hurry over to Dr. Sri's talk on the new mass translation and how the prayers and responses of the mass are related to scripture.  It was really cool, but I was still fighting that exhaustion.  I probably should have gone to the ministry fair after that, but I decided to go back to the room and once I was there I just couldn't make myself leave again.  Even though I was super tired, Ayeda still convinced some of us to do a zumba video with her.  It definitely got you moving even though it was just a beginner video that broke down the steps for you.  I don't know if I'm really coordinated enough to be doing this whole zumba thing, but I can tell that it would give you a good workout.  And now it has finally come to the point of the day when it is acceptable to go to sleep.  Hopefully I will be able to give in to the sleepiness that has plagued me all day.  Soc quiz tomorrow.  St. Joseph of Cupertino and St. Thomas Aquinas, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment