Wednesday, February 9, 2011

done with tests for awhile

So I had a test last thursday, two tests on monday, and a test and a quiz today.  Needless to say, I've had enough tests for a long long time!

Basically what's been going on is studying and thinking about how I should be studying whenever I'm not. But now I have a nice break between tests and I can just relax instead of thinking about how I should be studying all the time.  And I am definitely looking forward to the warm weather we are expecting this weekend.  It could get up into the 40's!  I know!  Crazy!  I just wish it could have been a day or two earlier.  I'm really not looking forward to the walk to adoration tonight when it's single digits outside.  But I am looking forward to spending some quality time with Jesus.  Nothing beats a party where Jesus is the host!

The internet is being really slow this evening so I hope this entry actually gets posted.  I'm off to make myself some dinner on this skip a meal wednesday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment