So it's presidential scholarship weekend and we were supposed to have a prospective student staying with us tonight, but we don't. I don't know why. There is adoration in the guadalupe chapel right now for the presidential scholarship students and I spent a half hour in there from 6-6:30 which was nice since my hour was cancelled due to weather thursday morning. But a half hour really isn't enough time in adoration for me to get much out of it. I'm looking forward to the next interior life lectio divina group meeting on sunday afternoon. The goal for my spiritual life right now is to find a time and a place that I can set as my regular prayer time. It is turning out to be harder than I thought, but I am going to keep working on it.
Goals for the weekend:
1. Study for history test and make timeline
2. Study for logic and nature test
3. Finish resume for country internship
Let's see what I accomplish!
You might want to look back at old posts once in awhile to see if I have edited them. After writing this post I went to the 90's dance party hosted by the lovely ladies of memorial hall. There were people sporting all sorts of horrible 90's trends and we jammed to some backstreet boys, n'sync, britney spears, and all those epic 90's groups. There was even a limbo competition. That's how we have fun on a Friday night at Benedictine College.
You might want to look back at old posts once in awhile to see if I have edited them. After writing this post I went to the 90's dance party hosted by the lovely ladies of memorial hall. There were people sporting all sorts of horrible 90's trends and we jammed to some backstreet boys, n'sync, britney spears, and all those epic 90's groups. There was even a limbo competition. That's how we have fun on a Friday night at Benedictine College.
No comments:
Post a Comment