I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of posts with this title. You know that list of goals for the weekend? Well the weekend is nearly half over and I haven't accomplished a single thing. And tomorrow I have mass and the interior life group taking a good chunk of my evening. This is no good.
So what have I done so far today? I've watched The Princess Bride and Ever After. Great movies. And I worked on the Weasley sweater that I am knitting. I am almost to the point where the H starts on the front and I have the whole back done so I think I am going at a pretty good pace to have it done by July. I can't wait to show it off when it is done. It is going to be fabulous.
But right now I need to get back to that to do list because having a Weasley sweater to wear to the Harry Potter movie in July is not as important as doing well on the two tests I have on Monday. Right?
No comments:
Post a Comment