Sunday, February 27, 2011

Since I'm being unproductive part 2

Where did I leave off?  Hmm...I know.  Biology was seriously very boring but then I had an hour off to wake myself up again for psychoed.  It's impossible to fall asleep in that class.  And then comes lunch which was same old same old, nothing exciting there.  Then my least favorite class by far, logic and nature.  And my professor totally lied to us and said we were done with the logic part of the class and then proceeded to give us a final logic assignment that's due on friday.  Fabulous.  As if I didn't have enough to do this week.

But then classes were over and the day suddenly looked much brighter even with all the snow and ice covering campus.  I came back to the room and did who knows what, maybe that was the day I read a good chunk of the notebook.  Then we played cards for awhile after dinner and then we went to see the play, the glass menagerie.  It was pretty much just depressing and though it was as good as can be expected for the small scale productions here, it made me really want to be able to go back home and see uhigh do phantom of the opera and be reminded what theatre can look like.  After the play we played cards again for a ridiculously long time, nertz/nerts to be precise.  My friend Emily is the only one that ever wins so we had to play to someone else won.  And finally I did.

Then on saturday my friend sarah drove me and two other girls to the borders in st. joe which is also closing.  I got two books.  And we went to coldstone.  The coldstone there is a coldstone and rocky mountain chocolate factory combined.  It's legit.  Then we came back and had dinner and then played rummikub which I am not very good at.  Then we watched to save a life and made cheese popcorn and therefore our room smelled like cheese popcorn all day.

Today is much simpler to describe.  It was wet and cold and dreary all day.  I was supposed to do homework all afternoon and all I did was logic and nature which didn't take very long.  Went to dinner, now going to mass.  Trying not to think about all the work I still have to do...

Exciting part of today was it was the first spring training game for the cubs.  Sad part is they lost.  Oh well.  At least they looked good for the first two innings.

Other exciting news, Josh Groban is coming to Moline May 28th!  I'm obsessed with this guy.  His voice is amazing and I love all of his songs.

Oh and there's a thunderstorm going on outside that I will have to walk through to get to mass.  Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment