Saturday, February 26, 2011

feels like it has been awhile

This week seemed really long in some ways, but in others all the days seem to blur into one and I can't believe it's already another weekend.  It is now officially 2 weeks until spring break and I am definitely ready for a break.  I have a bio test wed and potentially a psychoed double quiz friday and then maybe a world civ midterm before break.  Oh and lab binders are due tues which means writing a lab report.  I'm really not a science person though so most of the stuff in my handouts is made up or mostly inaccurate.

I shouldn't have forgotten what day I finished my sweater but the days are running together.  I think it was wednesday though because I went to mass after that.  Thursday I didn't go to mass because we went to a speaker, Jonathan Reyes I think was his name and he talked about work he has done with catholic charities and a program he has recently started called Christ in the City.  This is a service and leadership organization that serves the poor in Denver.  I can't really give a good summary at this hour though.  I don't really know why I'm bothering to post.  I'm so exhausted.  But then after the talk I went to late night and actually got something from the coffee shop, hot chocolate with frosted mint, and I've decided that I still don't like hot drinks very much.  So I was glad to get a fountain drink with my curly fries so I could wash down my hot chocolate.

Thursday it snowed.  Like a lot.  But you know, I can't do this story justice right now because I can barely keep my eyes open so good night all and I will just have to leave you with a:

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment