So I didn't do much of anything today. My roommate went home for the weekend so I just enjoyed having the room to myself for a change. And instead of using the time to be productive, I listened to music, watched movies, and knitted my sweater. It's been a few days since my last sweater update but I now have about 10 inches of the second sleeve done. So that's pretty exciting. Maybe I will have it done by spring break. That's really all that happened today. It's little sibs weekend here at BC and therefore I tried to keep to my room as there are various events for small children going on throughout campus and just people taking there siblings around everywhere. You could hear them shouting a lot this afternoon. Also the girls next door had a lot of obnoxious visitors today (what's new) and they just seemed even louder than usual.
And now I am trying to stay up til 1:30 when visitation hours are over so that I can prop my door open when I go to bed. A girl from down the hall is staying in my room this weekend since her roommate has a sister here or something like that. I think she must be going to doughnuts because she said she would be back around 2:30 but I just don't think I can stay up that long. So I told her I would prop the door but I don't really feel comfortable doing that until I know all of the guys are out of here.
I should probably have said something about last night or yesterday in general. At least I don't think I did. But maybe this will be repetitive. We had our alcohol free event last night - fear factor. It was a lot of fun and the girls that helped with it did a great job as did our fabulous ra's and rd. Yesterday was another really nice day and I got to spend a good amount of time at the grotto. I also started the 30 day prayer to st joseph, thanks to katy and the vandy catholic girls for inviting me to pray with them. I'm super excited about it and actually all the girls in my bible study are saying it as well which is awesome. I also learned how to say the rosary in spanish yesterday. One of the girls in my spanish class, who grew up in Mexico, invited me to say it with her. So that was cool. Tests are starting up again next week so my lazy days are coming to an end. I should probably try to be productive tomorrow...but it's just so hard.
Goal for tomorrow: planner date! write down everything I have going on this week in my lovely new planner, thank you leadership seminar people.
Ugh. The people outside are talking really loudly.
Oh I should probably start giving bean plant updates as well. Maybe that will remind me to take care of it and track its growth and what not. Right now it's still just a cup of soil with some seeds buried in it. Hopefully I didn't kill it that night I left it on the window sill when it got down to the upper 20's... St. Fiacre pray for all of us poor biology students. May we all present our professors with live been plants at the end of this assignment. How many weeks...?
No comments:
Post a Comment